Tarifa










On the coast of Tarifa, lies the purest and the whitest sand you could find. With a sky filled with hundreds of kites and a body of water overflowing with surfers, I was truly mesmerized by the beauty of Tarifa.

I was lucky enough to spend the previous weekend in Tarifa with some friends. Although I already knew how close Africa is to Europe, I was really surprised when I could actually see Tanger with my own eyes.

We stayed in a beautiful hostel 5 minutes away from the beach, where some really nice people were volunteering. They tried to make the atmosphere as nice as it could be, and I got the sense that they were more like a family.

We were not prepared for the wind that was blowing really hard, or the cold breeze at night. However, this did not stop us from enjoying the beach, the sunset, and the food. I have never experienced anything like The atmosphere of the city; so lively and young. I got the sense that the citizens of the city were  content and laid back, which  filled me with so much hope.

I am truly amazed by the diversity I am discovering in every part of Andalucia.Each city has a different atmosphere, unique people, and breathtaking scenery.

The colorful surfing boards that belong to the young and the old alike, and the extremely tan and carefree people, meant that it is some place I will be going back to. Although we were too cold to surf, it left an unforgettable impression, and I am already excited for my next trip there.


(pictures by cathrin Minuth)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Semana Santa

Rome

A Palestinian in Malaga